Audiology for Hearing Loss and Ear Care
Balloon Sinus Dilation
- For adults and pediatric patients 4 years and older
- Hearing evaluations to determine type/degree of loss
Facial Skin Cancers and Reconstruction
- We utilize a balloon dilation system (NuVent®) which has been designed, tested, and integrated to work with image guidance (IGS) technology called the Fusion® ENT Navigation System. This displays a visual map of your sinus anatomy. It works like GPS in a car or phone—to help guide and place the balloon device.
- During the minimally invasive surgery performed in the office, this navigation technology helps us to precisely steer the balloon to the place where your sinuses are blocked. We then inflate the balloon at the precise location to reshape the tissue and bone to clear the sinus pathway.
Foreign Bodies in the Ear and Nose
Head and Neck Cancer
Inferior Turbinate Coblation
- Removal and reconstruction
- Coblation is a technology used to relieve nasal congestion through in-office reduction of the turbinates. Frequently, the reduction is significant and the improvement in nasal congestion immediate and lasting.
Treatment of ear diseases and structural abnormalities
Pediatric and Adult Sinusitis Management
- Tympanoplasty: Surgical reconstruction of the eardrum and/or small bones of the middle ear
- Mastoidectomy: Surgical treatment to remove diseased mastoid air cells
- Endoscopic and microscopic sinus surgery
Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty
Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
Traumatic Facial Injury Treatment
- A procedure in which a camera is used to look inside the nasal passages, the back of the nose, and sinus openings and at the lining of the nasal cavity.
Contact us by calling 618-297-9660
to learn more about our services and schedule an appointment.